[LAU] +1 for Muse!

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 01 2010 - 03:02:06 EET

hey everyone,

just a quick +1 for the muse sequencer...if you haven't tried it (and
like linear sequencing), give it a whirl. things I like about it are:

1. the piano roll is really nice
2. can run without the audio engine
3. softsynths seem to be really well integrated

it reminds me a lot of my early cakewalk 3.1 days (and I mean that as
a compliment), and I've enjoyed working with it.

one more thing - thank you for the youtube tutorials! I tend to learn
best by hearing things explained, and having videos showing how to
work the application is really nice!

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com