Re: [LAU] +1 for Muse!

From: Robert Jonsson <spamatica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 01 2010 - 22:26:52 EET

Hi,

2010/2/1 Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>:
> hey everyone,
>
> just a quick +1 for the muse sequencer...if you haven't tried it (and
> like linear sequencing), give it a whirl.  things I like about it are:
>
> 1. the piano roll is really nice
> 2. can run without the audio engine
> 3. softsynths seem to be really well integrated
>
> it reminds me a lot of my early cakewalk 3.1 days (and I mean that as
> a compliment), and I've enjoyed working with it.

Great! :) We (or rather Tim!) is working very hard with new features,
lots of nice things to come.

> one more thing - thank you for the youtube tutorials!  I tend to learn
> best by hearing things explained, and having videos showing how to
> work the application is really nice!

Thanks for the flowers! That was pretty much my own thoughts,
listening and watching is good for learning.
If you get past the threshold of listening to yourself sounding dorky
I encourage others to do the same, it's actually quite easy.
If anyone is interested I'd be happy to explain the process.

Last, I take this chance to repost the tutorials =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11VWsbeT35s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=846eZ-I05L0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGwpFmqXK00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOGKuyvwDfM