Re: [LAU] VocProc - vocal processing app

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 01 2010 - 10:33:13 EET

Arnold Krille wrote:

> Yes, and its the job of the system-administrator or the distribution.

Great, what a relief. Or... :-)

> There are some solutions:
> a) Un-install all the development-stuff of Qt3 and let the distributions tools
> set all the paths for Qt4-development only. Qt3 is horribly out of date, any
> new app using it isn't worth the shot.

atte@email-addr-hidden:~$ sudo apt-get remove libqt3-dev
[sudo] password for atte:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package libqt3-dev is not installed, so not removed

Hmmm. I obvious doesn't have QT3 installed, and doesn't seem to remember
having it installed on this box.

> b) (If you are on *ubuntu) Use update-alternatives to select the right
> moc/uic/qmake.

I am on ubuntu, yes. I'm familiar with update-alternatives, but usually
run --all. How do I set *just* that?

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk