Re: [LAU] VocProc - vocal processing app

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 01 2010 - 10:57:19 EET

On Monday 01 February 2010 09:33:13 Atte André Jensen wrote:
> > b) (If you are on *ubuntu) Use update-alternatives to select the right
> > moc/uic/qmake.
> I am on ubuntu, yes. I'm familiar with update-alternatives, but usually
> run --all. How do I set *just* that?

Atte, please! You can compile sources by hand and don't know how to do
"update-alteratives --help"? Or even running "update-alternatives" without
anything to get the same help-text?

BTW: Having my first coffee, I get the feeling the author of the app is not
using pkg-config to get the Qt4-stuff setup for compilation. We might nudge him
to do so...

Have fun,

Arnold