[LAU] Tunestorm #1

From: Daniel Joshua Worth <pipemanmusic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 01 2010 - 16:53:34 EET

I should have mentioned this earlier when we announced it on the show.
Anyways, one of our listeners came up with the idea for something we are
calling Tunestorm. The idea is to have a small set of rules that must be
adhered to for a musical composition and have see what sorts of interesting
interpretations you get out of the group of participating musicians.

For Tunestorm #1 the rule is a descending major scale bass line where each
note is held for a full measure. To clarify with an example in the key of C
would be C B A G F E D C. There is NO other limit. You are free to choose
any key, tempo, chords, time signature ect.

Submissions must be in by the 6th of febuary 12:00 pm UTC.

I know it's short notice but the compositions don't need to be long just
enough to get an idea of your interpretations.

More info can be found here.
http://opensourcemusician.com/index.php/Tunestorm01

We will play all the submissions on the show with proper attribution and a
plug for whatever you want.

Daniel Worth
Host
Open Source Musician Podcast.