Re: [LAU] UA-101

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 08 2010 - 19:58:17 EET

I don't have it handy but it is typicall USB device detected and registered and obviously when the device is removed then it is deregistered. The log also differentiates between the two types of devices (when in lo or hi mode)

> > I also tried manually loading the module. No errors were reported
> during
>
> There should have been some error message if the driver cannot load.

The driver loaded fine. Lsmod listed it and there were no unresolved symbols. I recompiled the entire alsa-driver tree and installed it over the kernel.

> Did you unload all old sound modules before trying to load the new one?

I rebooted after installing new alsa driver tree.

Are there logs that would be of help in tracing this thing down?

Best wishes,

Ico