Re: [LAU] OT: Dub Fx

From: Emiliano Grilli <emiliano.grilli@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 12 2010 - 00:04:27 EET

hollunder <hollunder@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> Excerpts from Renato's message of 2010-02-11 21:18:16 +0100:
>> Hello, this was posted on the freewheeling mailing list, really worth a
>> watch (especially if you're into beatboxing and/or looping)
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bioYs6oAD8g
>>
>> renato
>
> Thanks a lot, I really enjoy it and I bet those friends of mine who enjoy
> Reggae would enjoy this as well.
>
> And he uses freewheeling? Could be anything from the video.

I suspect he uses a boss rc-50 loop station:
http://www.roland.com/products/en/RC-50/

Here's another nice one, quite different genre:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paYvTKVTzU8

I'm studying sooperlooper at the moment, which is quite powerful, and a
great sketching tool (I'm not ready yet for performing live ;).

Regards,

--
Emiliano Grilli
Linux user #209089