Re: [LAU] Music Made With Linux - a bit of Greek sunshine

From: C Passee <pitchoilcan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 20 2010 - 22:21:48 EET

Sunshine is nice ! Sorry I can hear this audio ogg on iPhone.... LMAO
unfortunately that all I have for now. dear I say it's alot, not
enough but alot

A liitle more about me: I love this group and a special shout out to
th rosegraden crew. And floss floks everywhere.

About the social web things I like open social and the web, the
"empire state of mind" can be a loney town.. PAN is a social network
on the ning.com API
See: facebook vs ning (the poll)

Is calypso always cut time and is simple duple and four four time the
same? Join the conversation and get a google wave invite http://calypsorevue.ning.com

Sent from my iPhone