Re: [LAU] Music Made With Linux - a bit of Greek sunshine

From: Viktor Mastoridis <viktor@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 20 2010 - 12:07:58 EET

> I wonder: You get a good recording of your instruments. The only thing,
> which I mostly do not like in your songs, is the drums. Here it's not the
> case, because the drums are background or accompaniment only. But besides
> that, it's well mixed and produced to my ears. Just as it should be and that
> is lovely.

 Thanks and kind regards

           Julien

Thanks for the comments Julien,

You are absolutely right, drums are not my strong point.

Truth is, lately I don't have time to work the drums in as much detail as I
would like. So yes, they are usually hidden in the background.
"For you consolation", here's an older recording where I worked the drums in
some detail, plus is in 7/8.
http://mastoridis.co.uk/temp/linux/Viktor_Mastoridis-03-Stone_Bridge.ogg

Hope the 'drum expert' in you likes it:-)