Re: [LAU] Music Made With Linux - a bit of Greek sunshine

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Feb 10 2010 - 22:56:27 EET

Hello Viktor1
   Thanks for sharing this. I hope your wife enjoyed it. If not, let me tell,
that I did. It's very folkloristic in its own way. So very easy to listen to
and very easy to get into my head.
   I wonder: You get a good recording of your instruments. The only thing,
which I mostly do not like in your songs, is the drums. Here it's not the
case, because the drums are background or accompaniment only. But besides
that, it's well mixed and produced to my ears. Just as it should be and that
is lovely.
   Thanks and kind regards
             Julien

--------