Re: [LAU] Album made with Linux - Kuun valtakunta

From: Renato <rennabh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 23 2010 - 22:37:38 EET

> That was actually quite terrible
> way to do it, "perse edellä puuhun" (to climb up a tree with your ass
> first) as some say here :)

hahaha,I love this, very colorful :) I also love the music from what
I've heard so far! The atmoshperes are very cozy.
It sort of reminds me of the lovely album "Didgeridoo Trance
Formations" from "Sakrayaami Kailash Kokopelli" - all the opposite of
electronic music, but still I feel it similar to your music in someway

cheers
Renato