[LAU] Album made with Linux - Kuun valtakunta

From: Tapani Sysimetsä <tapani.sysimetsa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 23 2010 - 14:10:52 EET

Hello,

I have the pleasure to tell that my first album Kuun valtakunta ('The
Empire of the Moon') is finally ready:
http://tapanisysimetsa.bandcamp.com/album/kuun-valtakunta

It includes some new songs as well as remixes of older tunes, which you
may have heard before. I used Ardour, QSynth, ZynAddSubFx and Hydrogen
with native Linux plugins, sometimes also others such as Freebirth and
Creox. Thanks to Markku Koskinen for playing drums and violin, and
Jaakko Karjula for drums. Mastering was done by Joona Lukala. I don't
know what setup he used, but I think it was a good idea to let someone
with fresh ears and good skills to do the mastering.

Cordial thanks to Linux audio community for providing great applications
and constructive feedback on the demo versions!

I hope you enjoy... :)

Tapani

P.S. Downloading should work also without Flash. If not, please drop me
an e-mail.