[LAU] OT: linux video?

From: Aaron L. <elmastero74@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 27 2010 - 21:35:55 EET

Hi all.

It's been interesting to read about everyone's various setups and I noticed
a few people mention that they're using ArtistX.

Is anyone actually using it for video editing? And I don't even mean "pro"
video editing. I'm just wondering about video editing period.

I've been using UbuntuStudio for the past couple of years and the video
editing software that came with it leaves much to be desired.

Just curious if anyone's actually producuctive with anything video and linux
related.

Thanks.

-Aaron