Re: [LAU] Ardour Sessions and audiofiles now online => Sebkha-Chott / Lemurya [was: Two (free) albums (free) tracks available on archive.org]

From: Aurelien <tyranorl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 02 2010 - 09:52:15 EET

Hello again,

Through our magnificient 12kbps upload system, it goes on.

A second tune, called History (former called Inch) is now online here:

http://www.archive.org/details/SRC-tgz_Sebkha-Chott-Niglah_Tapisseries_Fines_en_XXX_Strips_et_LXX_X_Trompettes-5_History

You will find quite similar instrument on this one.

On the following one, there will be some things a bit more "exotic"!