[LAU] bare minimum session handling

From: Renato <rennabh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 00:12:42 EET

Hello, from users' perspective, what are currently the options for
minimum session handling? I'd just like for a starter to have multiple
sets of connections and be able to save and load them.
Is there any documentation on at least one way of doing this? Couldn't
find any
Is patchage capable of doing this? What exactly does the "save
positions" menu entry do?

In second order, what may we expect from the near future in terms of
more advanced session handling (lash, ladi)? Are they
(lash/ladi) currently usable and used? (Certainly they lack
documentation)

Renato