Re: [LAU] bare minimum session handling

From: fred <f.rech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 01:06:08 EET

Hi list,

To be more precise than Renato, and just for my little use if you please
(maybe someone else should benefit ?) :

I use Rosegarden to play & edit MIDI files,
thru this cheap USB keyboard,
with almost the same sounds from Fluidsynth,
drums goes to Tapeutape,
Linuxsampler for piano,
Brixton for keyboards,
--and always search for digital horns and strings,
everything is recorded in Ardour,
with real sounds from bass, guits and voices,
and of course you've understood Jack is making all this possible. (Hum,
hope you have, or please tell what you're doin' here baby)))

That said, how can WE (Renato & I, & everyone of us) be able to save
time on patching all this greats apps together ?
Please, please, please (hey, that remembers a wonderful pop song, ain't
it ?)
don't take this words as a blame, and consider the most important part is
"all this greats apps", and the most hoping part is sharing YOUR knowledge,
when you reply to this Renato's mail.

Many thanks for all of us searching like Renato and me, cause I know that
you surely know what is loosing feeling between patchcords....

Of course, there's a great probability than someone answer "xxxx", that was
just under our eyes since ages, but we never seen it, AND YOU KNOW WHAT ?
Once again we will be proud to be idiots in the past, and to became less
idiots
just because of community sharing. So, thank you Folks !

Fred