Re: [LAU] [ANN] QjackCtl 0.3.6 - Full D-Busification!

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 12 2010 - 11:18:26 EET

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 23:20:14 +0100, rosea grammostola wrote:
> Do you have a PPA repository (for Ubuntu) with your packages with
sources?
> That would be handy imo

nope, althought i have a launchpad account, opened a few years ago, i
didn't found a minute yet to maintain it. ya know, i'm no ubuntu fan, i
just build the debs under local vbox and there you go :P

is there a problem with my debs ? if there are, i can just stop making
them :/

there's also this opensuse build service, which i do fine, but it had
failed miserably on me to build libjack apps for the ubuntu platform. the
uber-procrastinator in me just shrug his shoulders and move along :)

cheers

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@email-addr-hidden