[LAU] audiosonica

From: sevol <sevols.ear@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 15 2010 - 07:42:50 EET

For anyone, like me, who doesn't have a background in audio
engineering, this (I believe) Italian site seems pretty nice,
info-wise:
http://www.audiosonica.com/

TOC:
http://www.audiosonica.com/en/course/post/2/Index

From the site -
"The Multimedia Audio Course is a Sound engineering course adopted by
audio schools.

The online version is completely free and under Creative Commons license."

I ran across it when googling for some info. Lots of material that
some people here might find useful. For money, there's also a
download-able premium version.

If the site has already been mentioned here, well, ok.