Re: [LAU] selecting between two streams of midi clock

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 15 2010 - 10:19:23 EET

Dave Phillips wrote:

> I'm not sure this is what you're looking for, but it might be useful
> anyway:
>
> http://www.niallmoody.com/otherprograms.htm
>
> Look for the MouseToOSC program. It does MIDI to OSC too, IIRC.

I guess a way to use it would be to open two instances, each receiving a
separate stream of midi clock, converting them to OSC. Then another
program (pd for instance) could listen to both OSC streams and send the
appropiate stream to another instance of MouseToOsc for converting back
to midi clock.

However it doesn't seem to support midi clock, and since I don't have
juce installed, it doesn't build ATM.

I patched chuck to allow sending out midi clock, but for some reason
this solution seemed rather unstable. I might dig further later on, but
for now, I decided to simplify things by having only a single
midi-clock-generating application running.

Thanks for the input, though!

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk