Re: [LAU] [Music] Another, very short, prog instrumental

From: <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 18 2010 - 00:32:44 EET

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 08:36:00PM +0000, Q wrote:

> Hello again Julien (and everyone else, too, of course!)
>
> I've tweaked the mix a little bit, to bring the horns and trumpets up a
> little. I didn't want to bring them up too far, as they shouldn't be too
> obvious in the mix -- but on the other hand, they need to be audible!
>
> I think they should be audible now, but then I know what I'm listening
> out for, so I'd be grateful if you could lend me your ears again and let
> me know whether it sounds better now.

(Mmm, definite traces of Rodrigo's Concierto de Aranjuez)

Still difficult to identify this as a real brass section, but
that may me due to some other reasons: I find it difficult to
'believe' in the sound - to hear it as something real and not
just coming out of a speaker. That may be because of the absence
of any room acoustics in the recording.

Ciao,

--
FA