Re: [LAU] [Music] Another, very short, prog instrumental

From: Q <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 17 2010 - 22:36:00 EET

Hello again Julien (and everyone else, too, of course!)

I've tweaked the mix a little bit, to bring the horns and trumpets up a
little. I didn't want to bring them up too far, as they shouldn't be too
obvious in the mix -- but on the other hand, they need to be audible!

I think they should be audible now, but then I know what I'm listening
out for, so I'd be grateful if you could lend me your ears again and let
me know whether it sounds better now.

FLAC (14.6 MB):
www.quirq.ukfsn.org/Quirq_Beyond-Triple-Point_Part1_17-03-10.flac

OGG-10 (7.4 MB):