Re: [LAU] Chordata 1.0

From: surian <suriba@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 03 2010 - 21:59:51 EEST

Thanks!
I tested chordata here using Ubuntu karmic and it worked very well.
My respect and congratulation to the people that made it, it's a very nice
and fun software!
Just expent hours learning the chords of great music.

Considerations:
- When it reads a music with many chords or that change the chords fast, it
gets impossible to read the name of the chords inside the squares in the
"segmentation" line. Maybe a little layout change in that part could be
nice.

- It doesn't seens to work with ALSA, just with JACK. Not a big problem, but
woul be nice to not depend on jack to use it.

Gonna study it and get to know the CLAM better, and other programs made with
it.

Thanks Again!

Surian
(Rio de Janeiro, Brasil)