[LAU] Audiophile 2496 or the Delta 66

From: Ivan K <ivan_521521@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 17 2010 - 22:03:06 EEST

Which one should I get?

I know that the Delta 66 does not have MIDI, though
I already have a MIDISport 2x2.

I don't do any of the multi-track recording that
others on the list do. I just want to
send quality audio to my monitors, and transfer
analog recordings that I currently have to digital.
In the near future, I will want to record audio
with a microphone.

The break out box of the the Delta 66 seems like
it would help keep cable clutter to a minimum but
then the Audiophile 2496 is a new card isn't it,
and perhaps makes use of newer/better technology?

Thank you for listening to the naive questions.