Re: [LAU] Need help salvaging a recording

From: Shani Hadiyanto Pribadi <shanipribadi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 20 2010 - 14:12:42 EEST

I did it!!!
At first I tried copying it using dd, unfortunately it is very slow
since I used bs=1
One of the core usage went up to 100% and after a while my cpu
temperature is 72 degC.
So I stopped it.

And then I wrote a simple python script to read the file skipping the
first 112 bytes and copying it to a new file.
After that using sox I converted it to w64. Now I'm able to open the full file.
Hurray.

Thank you very much for all of your help. I wouldn't have a clue what
to do without your help.

Shani H Pribadi