Re: [LAU] Audiophile 2496 or the Delta 66

From: Charles Henry <czhenry@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 21 2010 - 17:11:26 EEST

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 11:56 PM, Joshua D. Boyd <jdboyd@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Could you say more about how "Pulseaudio was
> not been working well with these cards"?

I have been having trouble with using my Audiophile 24/96 under Debian
for the past 6 months. I wish I could blame it on Pulseaudio *shakes
fist*
because that's fun.

On my machine, the audio card is detected correctly 50% of the time,
leading me to switch which card the speakers plug into, almost every
time. I think that's a kernel modules or device issue, not
Pulseaudio.