[LAU] Voice Synthesis

From: Chip VanDan <chip.vandan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 01 2010 - 22:35:02 EEST

Hey there again,

I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a voice synthesis program
that could be routed through Jack? Maybe I'm not using the right
terminology, but I want to be able to make the computer say what I
type, but have the output routed through different effects processors
via Jack. I'm losing sleep over this, but I have this choir of robots
in my head that need to get out. All the ones I've found so far work
completely independently and recording them is no less than a superb
pain in the rear end. Perhaps it's time I learn how to program so I
can make my own singing robots.

--
Christopher ("Airlynx"/"Chip") Van Dan
http://airlynx.sitesled.com