Re: [LAU] Voice Synthesis

From: micromoog <micromoog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 01 2010 - 23:10:08 EEST

I use espeak and SuperCollider for all my robot choral needs. The basic
workflow is this:

Run a program in SuperCollider that:
     executes the appropriate espeak command, generating a WAV file
     imports the WAV file into a buffer
Then run SuperCollider synths, effects, etc. using that buffer.

Results are very good. You could easily route SuperCollider to an effects
processor using JACK if needed. I can provide more details off-list if you
like.

micromoog