Re: [LAU] New Funk from me

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon May 10 2010 - 22:13:55 EEST

Hello Q!
   I like the AmpVTS as well for my bass playing, with very little or no
distortion at all. that's why I didn't think of it directly from the start. I
love models 3-5 and then use 150 Watts and it is guaranteed to boost up my
bass. :-)
   Well, you should cope with the blush. :-)
   kindest regards
           Julien
P.S.: I won't tell you, that this ominous weekend will be it. when you're
there and comfortable I'll get out the strings. :-P

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide
http://www.juliencoder.de