Re: [LAU] Synth: Dubstep Bass

From: Andrew C <countfuzzball@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 27 2010 - 22:17:36 EEST

Hey Harry,

Why not try layering them together and perhaps adding some light distortion
or something to the sound?
Incidentally, I did do a 'wobble' bass for Bristol's Prophet52 emulation in
this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPX5kNxRsy4 (around 0:49 or so).

All in all, I'd say just try layering them together to create a really big
boomy bass sound!

Andrew.