Re: [LAU] mixing techniques and synth : book references ?

From: micromoog <micromoog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 01 2010 - 14:23:28 EEST

On the synthesis side, I recommend Curtis Roads' _The Computer Music
Tutorial_. It covers various other topics related to digital audio
and computer music as well.

For free, there's also Miller S. Puckett's _The Theory and Technique
of Electronic Music_. It's focused on PureData, but the general
concepts apply to any synthesis environment.

micromoog