Re: [LAU] Fwd: setting a samples loop points on command line

From: Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+la@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com>
Date: Thu Jun 10 2010 - 11:19:29 EEST

Atte André Jensen wrote:

> On 2010-06-10 00:11, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
>
> > Some mail clients have a "Reply to list" feature which is more likely to
> > do the right thing than "Reply to all".
>
> I use the reply-list button for mailinglists, but for some reason, it's
> not showing up on all mails. It seems it's based on which person wrote
> the message (in fact it would be which mailer they're using and/or how
> it's configured).

Its probably based on the List-Id mail headers.

Whats probably happening is some has replied and CCed you. Your mail
server or client accepts the direct email and drops the mail from
the list as a duplicate. However, the direct mail doesn't have the
 List-Id mail headers so you can't Reply-List to it.

> NB: This mail was initiated by reply-list.

Good man!

Erik