Re: [LAU] Teachers teaching with linux?

From: Ketil Thorgersen <ketil.thorgersen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 12 2010 - 18:42:04 EEST

Den 11. juni 2010 22:52, skrev Ketil Thorgersen:
> Hi
>
> I am a music educational researcher in Sweden[SNIP]
>
> Now I am looking for examples of music teachers with experience of
> using linux in their classrooms in order to investigate how thy have
> approached this, which problems they have encountered (and solved?)
> and so forth. This is important in order to document and analyse
> existing and previous practice in order to document leard from it so
> that not everyone will need to constantly reinvent the wheel.
>
> I know I have read on this list about people using linux in their
> teaching of music. I would very much like to get in contact with such
> teachers. I some of you teach or know of some teachers who use linux,
> please contact me!

Thank you who has contacted me on and off list!

Someone approached me with the question of which level the teaching was
supposed to take place in. What I am primarily interested in is
education in primary, secondary and upper secondary level (excluding in
this phase at least university and vocational level)

So if you know some, or is one, who teaches music by the help of linux -
I would be very interested in contact!

Best regards
Ketil Thorgersen