[LAU] Teachers teaching with linux?

From: Ketil Thorgersen <ketil.thorgersen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2010 - 23:52:00 EEST

Hi

I am a music educational researcher in Sweden who have several years of
linux experience as a user. Now I have began to invesitigate music
education and open source. I have several approaches to this sucha as a
philosophical analysis of open source in relation to music education and
a planned action research project with teachers with no previous
knowledge of linux as a creative tool.

Now I am looking for examples of music teachers with experience of using
linux in their classrooms in order to investigate how thy have
approached this, which problems they have encountered (and solved?) and
so forth. This is important in order to document and analyse existing
and previous practice in order to document leard from it so that not
everyone will need to constantly reinvent the wheel.

I know I have read on this list about people using linux in their
teaching of music. I would very much like to get in contact with such
teachers. I some of you teach or know of some teachers who use linux,
please contact me!

With hopeful regards

Ketil Thorgersen
Doctor in Music Education