Re: [LAU] [ANN] StretchPlayer 0.501 - Time Stretching Audio Player

From: Gabriel M. Beddingfield <gabrbedd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 12 2010 - 19:57:09 EEST

Hi Ivan and Dragon,

(Dragon, I got your other message... thanks!)

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010, Ivan Tarozzi wrote:

> the patch doesn't works. I have the same behavior.

:-/ Thanks for trying.

> 1. When I execute StretchPlayer, it show the CPU label to 4%. But using
> top or system monitor I can see CPU for this process at 62%

If you minimize stretchplayer, does this go down to nearly
zero? Looks like the GUI is over-active. Maybe this is a
part of the problem.

> 3. when I execute StretchPlayer with a mp3 file ad argument, it doesn't
> work, the jack connection still active and show the message in the
> bottom line: "File contains data in unknown format"

stretchplayer can't read mp3's.

> I have some experience in C development and gdb, so I can do some debug
> if you want.
> But I need to know how to start :)

Thanks! I'm a bit puzzled ATM... so I'm going to do some
pondering, first. :-)

BTW, did 0.500 work fine for you guys? (I got the
impression that it /did/ for Dragan.)

Thanks,
Gabriel