Re: [LAU] New Bach from Aeolus and me

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 17 2010 - 12:44:30 EEST

Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello everyone!
> So , it has been too long, since I recorded the last Bach. The only
> solution was to finally record the prelude in G minor from the
> Well-Tempered Clavier Book I:
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/j_s_bach-g_minor_prelude.ogg
> and for the ogg-deficient:
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/j_s_bach-g_minor_prelude.mp3
> This is done completely with Aeolus as the instrument and Nama as the
> recording executor. :-)

Nice recording, love the sound!

> Thanks to the most Utter Kevin I know for
> educating me about organ registrations.

Organ registrations are a mystery to me, too. How can I learn about them?

> and I don't know how to express
> my gratitude to Fons for this beautiful instrument.

Aeolus impressed even a baroque-aphile friend of mine the first time he
heard it. Thanks, Fons - it is a beautiful instrument!

> I hope you like it,
> if that your kind of music

Oh, yes!

and I'm your kind of player. :-)

Counting this prelude, I have 9 of your recordings in my collection. I
think that puts you #3 on my list when it comes to the number of LAU
recordings I have ... so must be my kind of player!

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden