Re: [LAU] A Bach in appology and completeness :-)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Jun 21 2010 - 13:26:08 EEST

Hello David!
   As I said, it's a question of learning or deciding. If you played by ear
early on, it would certainly come very easily to you, as children are so well
adaptable to new workflows.
   But really there are - in my experience - a lot of very dependent and
immobile blind people. This is probably due to the fact, that they didn't
really train theirsense of hearing and sometimes not even their sense of touch
beyond the necessary limit.
   Listeningly yours :-)
            Julien

--------