Re: [LAU] ladspa plugin: echo with feedback and filter

From: Reuben Martin <reuben.m@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 03 2010 - 01:43:42 EEST

Yo, back on Friday, July 02, 2010 Atte André Jensen was all like:
> Hi
>
> I'm looking for an effect that would look like this:
>
> ----> Filter ----> Delay -------->
> /|\ |
>
> So an echo where each delay is filtered before fed back into the
> delayline. Is such a thing outthere as ladspa? If no, is there an native
> linux vst that would do this?
>
> Thanks in advance for any pointers!

You aren't lacking any plugins to do that, you simply need to set them up in a node based filter graph.

http://drobilla.net/software/ingen/

You could also get the same functionality from Freqtweak. (Assuming the "filter" you are referring to is an eq filter)

-Reuben