Re: [LAU] Help finding parts for building a hardware system

From: Harry Van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 11 2010 - 02:24:10 EEST

Hey all,

Just to be dead clear: The RCA jack is NOT a balanced connection, and is
therefore
more susceptible to Radio Frequence interference. I'm not sure how serious
the OP
is about audio recording, but it is something to keep in mind.

Cheers, -Harry

PS: Info on differences of balanced / unbalanced stuff (from Sound on
Sound):
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jan02/articles/faq0102.asp#Anchor-11022