Re: [LAU] [OT] - Gee, Officer Krupke, I Need Those Violins

From: Andrew C <countfuzzball@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 12 2010 - 01:58:31 EEST

Hey,

Very engaging read, I must say! A tad harsh perhaps to call a synth "inert"
and "artificial". But on the other hand, if you have to watch five musicians
leave to be replaced by a synth, then I guess the words are entirely
justified.

Any links to the discussion on U.S vs European live performances? I'd be
quite interested to read it!

Andrew.