Re: [LAU] [OT] - Gee, Officer Krupke, I Need Those Violins

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 12 2010 - 08:41:50 EEST

Just the next step that began with disco and led to karaoke. Disco
succeeded in clubs because 1 DJ is cheaper than 5 band members. And
disco is the McDonald's a music - one Donna Summers track gives you the
same "quality" wherever it's played.

Eventually, streaming-radio DJs will all speak with British Indian /
Thai / Vietnamese / etc accents because you can physically have your
radio DJ anywhere. No reason you need to keep it in your old expensive
home nation when someone in a cheap "up-and-comer" country can do it
instead.

I hate disco. Disco causes warts.

--
David