Re: [LAU] Qsynth and Midi Controller

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 21 2010 - 02:01:39 EEST

On 07/20/2010 11:34 PM, Caleb Hood wrote:
> I have now been initiated into the world of jack and qsynth and was
> wondering if there was a way to assign the knobs on my el cheapo
> M-Audio Keyrig 25 to move the corresponding knobs on the qsynth gui.
> Sort of a 'midi learn' function.

nope.

qsynth qui does not have midi learn function, nor the knobs on the main
panel are midi controller assignable (master gain, reverb, chorus)

no one has ever found that really necessary to date, and quite frankly,
those are just global settings that aren't that useful as performance
controls

byeee

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela