[LAU] specimen midi cc / simple lv2 sampler?

From: allcoms <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 02 2010 - 00:28:23 EEST

Hi list!

Just wondering if anyone here has had any success or experience
controlling specimen (say the volume and pan sliders for example) via
MIDI cc as I've not been able to find any documentation on this aspect
of the app. What controller numbers control what? Is it possible to
set the controller numbers for different parameters without adjusting
the source and recompiling?

I realise linuxsampler supports lv2 but most of the time I don't need
the luxury of gigasampler files (I don't have any- yet) and to be
honest I'd prefer something more like specimen but as an LV2 plugin.
Is anyone already working on such an app?

Thanks!

Dan