Re: [LAU] recorded with Ardour+friends

From: Sean Corbett <seanbutnotheard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 02 2010 - 18:31:20 EEST

Thanks for the comments Jeremy,

Yes I never felt the vocalist was the strongest part, but he's really
just getting started singing and I think he's got some potential if he
keeps working at it. Voices can change a lot over the course of a
couple years, certainly.

It looks like they're planning on setting up
bandcamp/purevolume/facebook pages too... I wonder which service will
eventually usurp MySpace? Facebook has come close I think, but it's
not quite the ideal band promoting tool from my very limited
experience. Maybe others have had more success with it though.

-sean