[LAU] Kubistudio, first seven months of activity

From: Giorgio - Audiophilo <anomalsound@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 03 2010 - 18:21:59 EEST

Hi everybody,
I'm the main sound engineer of Kubistudio, i just wanted to spread some
information about the first seven months of this activity.
After this period we have achieved some important results such as:

demo recordings
speech recordings for documentaries and commercials
recording of many radio shows for Lifegate Radio (a very popular north
italian radio station) conducted by important italian journalists and
musicians/artists
the recording of the next record of Andy Just (www.andyjust.com)
the recording of In Laetia Chorus (an italian gospel choir)
the production of an EP by Cecilia Albertini under Funkyjuice Records and
available in many digital stores
the production of an album by GO! (an italian band) that we hope will be
released soon

Some of these can be listened at www.kubistudio.it
We are very happy of these first months of activity and hope that this can
contribuite to demonstrate that free software is competitive also when
applied to audio and that it's absolutely sustainable to have a commercial
activity based on it.
I'd also like to thank all the Linux audio community to be a rock solid
support.
Cheers

--
Giorgio Baù