Re: [LAU] Kubistudio, first seven months of activity

From: <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 12 2010 - 00:25:15 EEST

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 05:21:59PM +0200, Giorgio - Audiophilo wrote:

> I'm the main sound engineer of Kubistudio, i just wanted to spread some
> information about the first seven months of this activity.
> We are very happy of these first months of activity and hope that this can
> contribuite to demonstrate that free software is competitive also when
> applied to audio and that it's absolutely sustainable to have a commercial
> activity based on it.

Today I made a trip to Milano to meet Giorgio and have a look
at Kubistudio.

The place looks and feels professional, and that impression was
confirmed when Giorgio showed me around and played some of his
recordings and mixes. Very nice work indeed, including some
intricate surgical editing done in Ardour. If you need some
music/audio recording, mixing or mastering done, go Kubistudio !

Congratulations to Giorgio, and many thanks for the warm
welcome and the beers !

Ciao,

--
FA