Re: [LAU] Kubistudio, first seven months of activity

From: Giorgio - Audiophilo <anomalsound@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 03 2010 - 22:31:59 EEST

hi, we have been very busy in fixing things in the studio and working
of course, so we didn't pay attention to this aspect. i think it could
be possible to use tascam as a controller because it can output midi
through midi cable and usb as well. i think i'll try to make it work
soon. i'll let you know. thank you for your comments guys :)

On 8/3/10, Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de> wrote:
> On 08/03/2010 05:21 PM, Giorgio - Audiophilo wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>> I'm the main sound engineer of Kubistudio, i just wanted to spread some
>> information about the first seven months of this activity.
>
> cheers! nice looking facility, and great to see that people can cover
> the entire audio workflow with free software and (apparently) make a living!
>
> i've been happy with my free software toolchain for years, and it's nice
> to watch it start to contribute to rent and food in a significant way...
>
> good to see other professional endeavours succeed.
>
> can't resist a tech question: are you using your tascam board as an
> interface to ardour, i.e. faders, arming, and machine control?
>
> best,
>
> jörn

Giorgio Baù
Sound engineer