Re: [LAU] LinuxMusicians Monthly Round-Up #1 - August 2010

From: Philipp Überbacher <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 06 2010 - 15:45:01 EEST

Excerpts from Jeremy Jongepier's message of 2010-08-06 12:21:18 +0200:
> Dear all,
>
> I've started a new initiative under the umbrella of LinuxMusicians,
> namely publishing an editorial on Linux audio developments and Linux
> audio related news. My goal is to publish an editorial at the beginning
> of each month to cover what happened in the month before. The first
> editorial covering the month July is finished and published:
> http://linuxmusicians.autostatic.com/2010/08/05/editorial-august-2010
>
> I'd really appreciate any feedback, remarks etc. and any input for the
> next edition is more than welcome. This time I mainly focused on the
> releases of new versions of apps and new projects. From now on I want to
> keep track of that so I can elaborate more on the news part.
>
> Best,
>
> Jeremy

Hey Jeremy,
It's a nice idea, but the information is mostly the same as on the LAA
list, so I don't know how much sense the "New versions, new projects"
part makes in this form. The music part is nice. The news part is good
too, especially upcoming stuff is always interesting. I do have a
problem with the colors, the link and text color is blue for me, making
links pretty much impossible to see. This might depend on the browser
though, so I'm not sure if there's something sensible you could do to
improve that.

Regards

--
Philipp