[LAU] pidim: midi filters collection

From: Benoît Rouits <brouits@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 26 2010 - 12:54:05 EEST

Hello,
It has been a long time i havent posted on LAU.
Making a bit of advetising, I think some of you may
like Pidim, a recent project i am workgin on.
It is a collection of MIDI event filters and
generators based on ALSA and Gtk+ (and it's GPLv2).

Currently, it has a transposer, a 2 kind of routers
and an arpeggiator. I would be glad if you send
bugreports translations, improvements or new filter ideas.
It integrates very well with an alsa/jack patchbay such as
Patchage.

You can checkout http://herewe.servebeer.com/pidim/
and the source is on http://herewe.servebeer.com/svn/pidim

To build the binaries, have the GNU development tools, and run
autogen.sh; make..

Thanks for testing, and happy music!
-- Benoît