Re: [LAU] re Subconscious Affecting Music

From: <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 30 2010 - 18:13:22 EEST

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 06:04:53AM -0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Yes, I agree the basic formula for mindless drivel has not changed much
> over the years. Perhaps that is why we have been dominated by a hereditary
> elite for so long now?

Unfortunately, much of this thread is mindless drivel as well:

* Reducing a complex social process to a simplistic conspiration theory.

* Abusing ill-defined but suggestive terminology from Freudian psychology,
  ('subconscious', 'mind', etc.) ignoring everything this science as
  produced over the last 30 or so years.

And what is this 'hereditary elite' ? The last few kings and kaisers
that remain here and there ?

> If we are accepting of this as the status quo then we get what we deserve.

Those who accept it get what they deserve. It's up to you to decide
if you are included or not.

Ciao,

--
FA