Re: [LAU] re Subconscious Affecting Music

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 01 2010 - 15:16:09 EEST

On Mon, August 30, 2010 10:19 am, Aaron Krister Johnson wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:53 AM, Patrick Shirkey <
> pshirkey@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>

>> Also, maybe because you live in a progressive society like Russia you
>> may
>> find that you are not under constant attack buy your media like we are
>> in
>> the "western" countries.
>>

> Modern day Russia is largely run by a band of thugs (a mafia) that accept
> bribes which often quintuple the basic cost of a public works project.
>
> Hardly progressive.

Well, I don't see videos of giant pyramids hovering above the Whitehouse
or 10 Downing Street, but they are definitely over the Kremlin so there
may be something in that to ponder...

Also as Russia isn't on the verge of financial destitution whereas the
rest of the western world and especially one country in particular is then
I feel that is a fairly progressive place to be right now.

They also have Nukes, nuclear power, a large military force with excellent
equipment, a thriving energy industry that supplies to most of Europe and
some serious investment in gold and other precious metals.

Every country has mafia running it. Some countries just do it better than
others.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.